Most legal matters do not require the use of an attorney. You can do it yourself and save thousands of dollars. Sue Hall's approach is one of consumer education and empowerment.
• Explanatory materials, written or approved by an attorney.
• Prepares the necessary documents.
• Files all of the documents with court.
• Consult with, or refer you to attorneys when legal questions arise.
• If you need to appear in court, she will coach you, or help you
choose an attorney.
Understands that this can be a time of anxiety and stress and offers a professional, confidential environment where you make the most important choices in your life.
Coaching for Pro Pers
Will and Trusts